Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight!!!

I finally got a chance to go watch the much anticipated "Twilight". I went with Marina, Emily and her friend, Abby. This was Marina & Emily's second showing of this movie. I usually like to read the books AFTER the movie since the books are ALWAYS better than the movie and I didn't want the movie to get ruined for me having read the book first but I read this book before I found out that they were making in into a movie... bummer... I spent the whole time watching the movie comparing to the book. It was hard to watch the movie, just for the movie. Also, I had a hard time imagining how a person who had NOT yet read the book understand the storyline by just watching the movie. Regardless, I want to watch the movie again so I can try to watch it without comparing and just watch it to enjoy it. I'm in love with the book too much to disregard the movie that quickly so I'll still watch it again and again! My niece Emily LOVED the movie even if she also was bothered by the fact that they switched the order of things as happened in the book and all of the details were skewed. Still a fan though! She'll watch it again and again as well! We are also waiting for the sequels!!!

After the movie, I helped Marina marinate the turkey and get it ready for the big "eating" day tomorrow!!!

No comments: