Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Long lost friend...


It's amazing with technology these days and on-line social networking sites such as Facebook. Thanks for Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, etc. I've gotten in touch with so many friends from my past... recently with the 20 year high school reunion, I've connected with so many friends from high school on facebook. I thought it was a big deal when I first connected with my friends from my Pasadena days, people I hung out with during my early 20's, now friends from high school... and now even further back, friends from Junior High School!!! My very good friend Robin from Junior High School and I recently connected on Facebook and found out that she lives in Austin, TX as well!!! What a HUGE surprise and such delightful news!!! To have a friend, a long lost friend, a friend with history... in the same city, my new city, my new home! So exciting! We set up dinner plans so she and I can see each other again after all these years... and so she can meet Rob... and I can meet her fiance, Alex... and her two boys, Austin & Jet! It was great seeing her and meeting the boys in her life, seeing her beautiful home and catching up... talking about stories from the old days...

No comments: