Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Officially a Texan!!!

I got my new Texas drivers license in the mail today! I'm officially a Texan now! Who would of thunk it?!? I sadly had to give up my California drivers license a couple of weeks ago and have been carrying around the piece of paper as a temporary license. I wanted to keep my CA drivers license but would I have been able to use it at all? No! It would have just been for nostalgia sake! This picture has nothing to do with my getting the TX drivers license but I had to post something since I can't put a scan of my drivers license. Here is a picture I took in Hawaii instead. :)
I've done alot since the last posting but you don't need to hear about me running errands, watching movies in the theatre room, exploring the city, etc. so I'm saving you from them. I'm trying to post more of the interesting events.

No comments: