Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jungle of a Library...


Rob put up this teddy bear on the right... :)
Our friend Anna and her friend, Iris were requested to help out at the kids' school (due to their history of dedication and creativity on other volunteered projects) to get ready for the upcoming book fair by helping them transform the library into a jungle! I'm proud to say I helped out by cutting many of the leaves and the grass blades. Rob helped by putting up these wonderful decorations. I was bummed that I wasn't feeling well on the day when they put everything up. I was so looking forward to helping them with that since I love that kind of stuff... But at least Rob was there representing both of us that day. Here's the outcome results of everyone's hard work. Anna's truly amazing! She puts 150% on everything she does!

No comments: