Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My car is finally here!!!


My car finally got delivered to Austin today!!! Yeh!!! We've left it at my parents house all this time while we were unpacking and getting settled here in Austin. There were lots of drivers coming out to Austin but not many were going back to LA so we had to wait until there was a driver making such a trip. Everyone's still moving out to Austin but not so much the other way around. Anyways, my car was finally getting delivered today so Rob and I went to meet them. Since my DMV registration was due yesterday, I had to hurry up and get it registered here in Austin so that I wouldn't be delinquent with the DMV. The DMV wouldn't of mattered since it was for California but I didn't want any problems with the BMW dealership since it's financed by them as it is a lease. I was very excited to have my car back and to be able to drive it again! I've really missed it. So funny the things you get used to... We had to get the car inspected so that we can get it registered. We got both my car and Rob's car inspected and registered. They gave us our Texas license plates when we registered so we spent a few minutes in the parking afterwards switching out the plates. Wow, my car's first day in Austin and it already has a Texas plate on it. This picture isn't of my license plate but you get the idea of what it looks like...

No comments: