Friday, August 22, 2008

Mary Street... It's been 20 Years!!!


With my upcoming 20 year high school reunion, we decided to have a "reunion" of our own... the group of us that used to hang out together in high school, not just our own graduating class. There is a street above our High School that is named Mary Street. A bunch of us (all kinds of kids) used to go hang out there during breaks and for lunches. This is just a small group of us that we used to hang out together. There were more people on the invite list but weren't able to make it out and some of our friends, we haven't been able to locate before this date. So funny that this happened so quickly after I moved to Austin, making me have to actually fly back to LA so I can attend my 20 year high school reunion and of-course this Mary Street Reunion. It was so great seeing these old faces, seeing how they've changed and how they're still the same all at the same time! Everyone looked fabulous! So much fun!

No comments: